Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Blogging blogging, oh how I love blogging!

Look at Blog World, Emmie is back!

I decided to take a break from this blog for a while. I was waaaayyyy busy with homework and friends and family and church. But now I'm back baby!

So. My life is very stressful, but it's grand too! My honors classes are going great, and I'm still deciding whether to take AP classes next year. I think I probably will.

My friends and family are great! They are all doing well with everything. So am I.

I've become obsessed with fabric hair flowers. Obsessed. I've always been pretty crafty, but this is the first time I've EMBRASSED it. (My flowers look pretty great, buy the way)

I changed by blog name because I just got sick of Pure Joy. Because, let's face it. I'm not joyful all the time. But, I am a Princess waiting for my happily ever after, and my prince and my big fancy castle! Even if I don't end up marrying royalty, I'll still be a princess.

That's all for today folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment