Sunday, December 19, 2010

Ode to Elysia

I've decided to dedicate this post to my amazing little sister, Elysia. I love her with all my soul. She's quite a character.

Quotes? I think so!

"Elysia, you crack me up!" "You crap me up too mommy!"
"I have a belly, like Santa Clause!"
"Mom, I gotta tell you a secret. I have to go wake Emmie up and give her a treat."
"I NEED PANTS!"
"Elysia, who's prettier, Emmie or Ozzy?" "OZZY!" (Ozzy is our doggy, just to inform you)
She calls Rootbeer "Rootberry".
"I wanna watch TV." "Okay then, go move the pillow." In a napolean dynamite fashion: "Fine! GOSH!"
"Emmie, don't cry. Santa's coming to town!"
"Pear is an evil kitty." "Why?" "She scratched my belly."
"You say, NO NO PEARL when she hurts your face. Right mom?"
"Mom. You stink."
"Can I bonk your head?"

I love her. She is quite hilarious.

1 comment:

  1. We should make a book of all the funny stuff Claire and Elysia say. I love them!

    ReplyDelete