Thursday, November 18, 2010

30 day blog challenge!!! yay! or boo? I don't know yet!

so. i've decided to try this 30 day blog challenge thingy. so...

Day 1A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.

Okay... today was pretty good... for a school day. Thursdays always make me sooo happy, because it's the last full day of school for the week. and they just make me happy... i like it:) so, in math, I felt pretty smart, in choir, I laughed a lot, US history, I wanted it to be over... stupid DBQs. in Science, we played on computers and Judy looked at this blog on it... made me feel very special. english, i did hw the whole time, so NO HOMEWORK TONIGHT!!! Part-ay!!! Lunch, ate Jenson's candy.. it's running out. darn. Art, told the dumb scissors that they were being "D-U-M-M! Dumb!!!" and theatre, we performed our plains and levels thing... wahoo. then i got home. called Mark. television. and that's about it. good day:)

This... this is me..






No comments:

Post a Comment