Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Buddy the elf... and giraffes

My new favorite word is now... PANSY (or pansie I guess). My bestest buddy James called me a Pansy (in a joking way.. durr) and it is now my favorite. so when you do something stupid, i call you a pansy:)

well. my favorite song has been listened too about 25 times already. and i got it YESTERDAY! still not sick of it though.

today in 3D design, me and Reagan had knives to cut out some stuff for our mobiles. Yeah... everyone was really scared... but that is still one of my favoritest classes, along with english and mayyybbeee theatre. but some children are stupid in that class, so i dunno...

I guess i better put out how my schedule goes so you can get a better look at how my day REALLY goes... be prepared for awesomeness of my exciting life...

6:45 i wake up. NOOOOO.
8:00 i get to school and try to talk to my friendsies as much as possible in five minutes
1st period Algebra. Butler. I love her and all, but i don't love her style of teaching. she's all, "Oh! you got all of them wrong! give yourself a hundred and come in for help if you want to!" it's good for some kids, but I actually like to be TAUGHT something.
2nd period: Choir. one of my favorites. Mrs Young is amazing and really funny. and no icky boys in the class! wahoo!:)
3rd: US history. bleh bleh. Bullock. not my favorite, but she's getting a little nicer. GASP!
4th: Science. I know it's nerdy, but i love this class. Mr Gadd tells lame jokes and we get to make things EXPLODE!!!! yay!!!
5th: English. Rollins is by far my favorite. He's a spaz and we all have fun. and it's honors! yay! i love feeling smart!
LUNCH!!!! i have almost everyone in my lunch! wahoo!
6th: 3D. love this class. love Reagan. don't like teacher, who is cat lady.
7th: theatre. love C diddy. love most people. 7th graders... not so much. ANNOYING. but you gotta work with what you've got.

and then i go home, do homework. televison. you know. that sort of thing.

oh. and Buddy the elf is my new idol... AND I'M GETTING A GIRAFFE!!! named steve!!!! when i get married!!! yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment