Saturday, November 27, 2010

Giving thanks, BLACK Friday, and other important things.

merry turkey day!
2 days ago...

anyways, since I've missed 2 posts... I'm just gonna do 3 today...

and in the spirit of thanksgiving, i shalt list the things and people I am grateful for:

my mama and dad
my siblings
my puppy! :)
sun. oh how i miss the sun...
snow also.
He is we
coldplay
Annie Jarman
Carli Butterfield
Casey Black
Mady Boley
Jessica Clark
Jenson McMillan
Marky Carman
Landry Thomas
my wardies:)
church!
the colors green and yellow:)

and i didn't get to go shopping on BLACK friday! darn! but it sounded extra crazy!

and now... the 3 posts!!!

Day 8A song to match your mood.
hmm. I guess Joy to the World by David Archuleta. Christmas season is upon us!

Day 9A photo of the item you last purchased.
bought a pair o' these about a week ago. cute huh?

Day 10A photo of our favorite place to eat.
Chick fil a!! delicious!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment