Sunday, November 14, 2010

Hello world of blogging!

hello world of blogging! I've seen tons of adorable blogs, so I decided to try this. it's for the full experience. and I wanna try the 30 day blog challenge! looks super duper fun!
so. reasons I'm starting a blog:
1. it sounds so great and fun! and I want to make a cute blog page.... I like cute things!
2. I love writing, and (trying to) making people laugh. it's in my nature.
3. we had a YW (Young Womens) lesson on journaling, and I think this is better than a journal! but it's not going to be as personal, because... well you know...
4. for your enjoyment!

now. you need to know a few things about me before we start this "blog" thing:
1. I like lists. can you tell?
2. I love friends, hate school.
3. my family and I are spazzes together. it's just how we roll:)
4. I am a nerd (aka: in honors classes, get's pretty decent grades)

be excited for this new blogging thing with me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment