Wednesday, November 24, 2010

He. Is. We.

I have found a true love, and their names are Rachel and Trevor, aka HE IS WE.

loveloveloveLOVE!!! They have that Jack Johnson feel, but with a He is We flair. Love. True love.

favorites are: Radio, Pour me out, Pardon me and everything else!!! I CAN"T GET OVER THEM! new and true loves!!!!! aaahhhh!

kinda making me wish I could play guitar... hmm... thoughts....

anyway. this week is going great!!! no school for the rest of it! and no school today!!! yes!!!!

oops. missed a day on blog challenge. hehe. let's just do 2 today, k? :)

Day 6A photo of an animal you’d love to keep as a pet.

I want him!!!


Day 7Your dream wedding.
Get married in HAWAII temple, reception He is We playing, dance the whole night, blah blah blah gag gag gag :)


love. true blue love.

No comments:

Post a Comment