Monday, November 29, 2010

Tis the season...

I've been in a CHRISTMAS mood the past couple o' days, watching movies (Santa Clause, ELF!! etc.) making sugar cookies, and puttin' up decorations.

the only thing missing is sitting on Santa's lap.... hm... ideas...

anyway. watching Elf reminded me of all the hilarious quotes. let's list a few!!!!

"I'm singing! I'm in a store, and I'M SINGING!"

"And to finish off, we'll snuggle!"

"Buddy the elf, what's your favorite color?"

"You smell like beef and cheese, you don't smell like Santa."

"CONGRATULATIONS! World's best cup of coffee!"

"How did you get my number?" "Emily left an emergency list!"

"You're father..... he's on the naughty list." "NO!!!!!!!"

"You sit on a throne of lies."

I don't want to Elf quote you to death, so I'm stopping.

Choir concert next week! SO EXCITED! Harley and I are trying out for a solo! Wish us luck!!!!

PS. I am thankful for Harley Munk:)

Day 12 – A photograph of the town you live in.

 

This is my prison... i mean home.
It's not that I hate Bountiful, I love it. It's my home. But as soon as I can, I'm leavin. I'll come back and visit one day dear Bountiful!!!!

1 comment:

  1. question why did you put this is my prison... i mean my home when you have a picture of our temple??? btw shelby is wondering too

    ReplyDelete