Thursday, December 2, 2010

Cause I see, sparks fly, whenever you smile

Sparks Fly, Taylor Swift. wow. that's all I have to say. wow. Amazing.

Taylor Swift, will you be my big sister? Please?!

anyway, I'm having a little issue. Some of my friends are sad, and I don't know what to do. I try and try to make them smile, but then they just call me dumb.... so I just stopped...

I'm having Blog Challenge issues. I can't post every day! Rule Breaker!!! Ah well....

Day 13 – Your favorite musician and why?
Well. Taylor Swift. And He is We. and Jack Johnson. I just love them all so much!

Taylor Swift: amazing voice, great songs. Sometimes I think she wrote a song just for me. and she has a song for every mood, bad day, happy day, anything. I think that's amazing.

He is We: I love the mood to their songs. So calm and cool. and they all just tug at my heartstrings. I just love them:)

Jack Johnson: ahh man. I love this guy. So amazing. His songs are just lullabies, so calm and cool. And about real life. I loveeeeeee him.


LOVE. FOREVER I WILL ALWAYS LOVE HER.
Day 14 – A TV show you’re currently addicted to.

MODERN FAMILY. Sooooo addicted!!!! It's about a family with the most HILARIOUS issues. Manny is my favorite!

Some quotes!

"Welcome to my nightmare, hahahahaha!"
"Wait, my dog's still in there!"
"I just texted him. It's over." "What?!?! You can't do that! Aw look, sad face icon!"
"I was a lot like you in high school, except my hair was shorter and my guitar was a flute."
"If you ain't white, you ain't right!" (this one almost made me pee my pants)


Love them!!!
and so on... I like quotes. can you tell?

Day 15 – Something you don’t leave the house without.

my PHONE. or, my iPhone. It's an ipod and a phone! Never ever leave house without it.

 


 
Mah lovie:)

No comments:

Post a Comment