Saturday, December 18, 2010

Letters to Santa

Life... has been insane.

I haven't been able to blog in a loooonnngg time. So this is gonna be long. Good fun!

My life is s l o w l y getting much better. No school for two weeks. Pure Bliss. I am so happy. So. Freaking. Happy. And Christmas is coming soon. Who wants to be Scrooge at Christmas? Not me. My friends are being super great and making me smile. I love 'em.

But something has been bothering me.


It just kind of feels like no one has time for me anymore. Ma and Pa have to work, my brothers and sister are just busy with friends and tormenting me and my friends seem to just not care or notice. It's not like I'm ignored or shunned or anything, I just want someone to appreciate me and want to just be with ME.

Anyway, it's a small problem that will hopefully soon be fixed. Now, I have to write a letter to Santa. Who doesn't have to?

Dear Santa,
Ho-ho-ho! Merry Christmas! I have been pretty good this year. I've gotten into a few fights with siblings, but that's pretty much it. So I request the following,

TOMS
A camera (Pleasepleaseplease)
candy
chocolate oranges
sweats
and a pony.

Thank you for thinking about this deeply.
Sincerily, Emmie!

No comments:

Post a Comment