Monday, December 13, 2010

The longest blog entry in the whole wide world.

So much to go over... so little blogging space.

So. Choir concert was really really good. I think my solo with Harley went very well. But, there were some girls that sang Silver Bells, and one of them was a little tone deaf... or a lot. I felt bad, but I really couldn't stop laughing. And the ninth grade song, fa la la la la was the funniest thing ever. I was ready to pee my pants. And Beth playing the piano just made it waayyy better. I loved it. Loved. It.

Also, me and Annie and Erica made a HUGE fort in my room, and then just sat in it and talked for like, three hours. Fun fun. I love those girls.

AND: I get to miss 1-4 periods tomorrow! Why you ask? Because we're going to all the elementary schools. Okay, like three, but STILL! i hate school. a whole lot. grrrrrr..

LOTS of blog challenges! Goodness me! :0

Day 20 – The meaning behind your blog name.
Pure joy. or pure emmie I guess. I just want it to be all about me. This blog is for others to enjoy, and for me to practice writing.


Day 22 – A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.

whoa there. that's a lot of drama. wait, I know!

Dear School,
Go away. No one likes you. Specifically me.
Sincerily forever goodbye, Emmie

Day 23 – 15 facts about you.

goodness. okay.

1. I have red hair.
2. I laugh a lot.
3. I'm short.
4. I like bubble gum:)
5. I like orange popsicles.
6. I LOVE He is We.
7. I love Jenson Willard, Annie Jarman, Mady Boley and Carli Butterfield. A lot!
8. I hate school.
9. Mean people suck.
10. This is a lot of facts.
11. I live in Bountiful Utah.
12. I go to Millcreek Jr.
13. I am Mormon. I love it.
14. This is taking longer than I thought.
15. I like funny people.

okay. I'm sick of this. Done for today.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment