Sunday, December 5, 2010

Pardon me for my lack of excitement, but I'm not entirely thrilled.

He is We... I love you sosososo much. 

So. not the greatest of moods these past few days. It's been great... not. But ah well. I've had worse weekends. I just need someone to vent too, and I think I'll be all good. Maybe...

Merrily we fall out of line, out of line...

I'm ready for this freaking blog challenge to be over! I'm not quitting on it though... no way.

Day 16 – Your celebrity crush.
I have many... but I'll just say three.

Daniel Radcliff in the THIRD movie only. Because he's my age, and extremely attractive... Not to mention a wizard.





Jeremy Sumpter in Peter Pan. Oh yes... amazing




and of course: Taylor Launtner. Duh. Who isn't in love with him? Don't answer that.


Day 17 – A photo of you and your family.
 

hmm.... where's Elysia??

ah well. it still counts.

Day 18 – Something you crave a lot.
music. ALL THE TIME. I go insane at school because I can't have my ipod. Or the teachers can't see it... just kidding... kind of.

Song of this weekend: Pardon Me- He is We




 




No comments:

Post a Comment