Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Yoga really does work!

Yoga works. It makes you feel so good and healthy. Yes, I tried Yoga. I feel soooo great.

My mood boosted up about 1,000 times. I really just wanna smile and dance and sing.

I just remebered, "Dance like EVERYONE is watching." ~Sindy

I miss you Sindy! I love you, you made my life so great and you made me feel so amazing! I miss you!
Oh man. I miss Sindy TONS. gosh dangit Sindy, why do you have to be so wonderful?!?!?!

Yoga just reminded me of PiNK and Sindy and Cheer and Zumba. I love Zumba. oh fun fun days...

Anyway. I feel so great and I love this. I love it. I want to make everyone else feel great too. Hm.

Anyway, I know that my life isn't so great right now. A few of my friend's aren't being their nicest, but it's okay. Life will go on. But my Grandma is in the hospital, because they think she had a few mini strokes. But she's doing great. I'm so proud of my Grandma. I love her so much.

But how come I still feel great?

Well.
1. Yoga. Amazing. Try it. please. it's so worth it.
2. I remembered how great Sindy is. She's one of the most amazing women I know. I love her.
3. Home Alone 1 and 2, back to back. Oh yes.
4. I just need to smile. I love smiling. I just love feeling great. I LOVE IT!

I love love love the word love!

I love hot showers, family, Sindy, friends, my puppy, singing, television, my Molly Mormon shirt, and YOU. :)

I know, I'm being annoying and perky, but I seriously haven't felt this happy in a while.

Blog Challenge:

Day 19 – Another picture of yourself.

This is me and Shelby. I love her dearly too.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment