Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Yes, I have feelings. Can you please realize that?

Fill me up.

Steam me up.

Hear me shout.

Tip me over and pour me out.

Today was just horrible. So called "friends" called me retarded, stupid and swore at me in french. No, not the class, the language. And they made me feel stupid. I hate feeling stupid. I think I might switch groups for theatre, don't know how long I can take this.

Anyway. To make up for my awful afternoon, I shalt name 3 good things that happened today.

1. When Carli said "BOYCOTT!" when Mr. Rollins announced that we have vocab next week.
2. Home Alone 2 is on!
3. I have He is We. Thank you He is We, thank you.

that didn't really make me feel better... oh well.

Mean it truly, sincere heart. Why do you do this to me, tear me apart?~ He is We

I think I need some new friends... I hate being this miserable, and maybe you think I'm too sensetive, but this has been going on for a while, them putting me down. And I am sick. of. it.

1 comment:

  1. That's horrible! You're too awesome to be dealing with that. I'm sorry. Hopefully you'll find better friends that treat you nicer.

    ReplyDelete